heyo, today I thought i would show you guys how to make your very own homemade scar wax!
You’re going to need:
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Flour (Corn flour)
- Bowl and spoon
There is no certain amount that you need to add, you’re going to have to use your initiative here. If you dont like written instructions im going to include a tiktok link.
You want to first put some vasaline in the bowl.
Secondly lightly pour some flour into the bowl
With your spoon start mixing it together, you want to get it to a thick consistency so keep adding in flour.
You’ll get to a point where you cant really mix it anymore
This is when you put some flour on your hands and massage it so that its less sticky.
Then you have scar wax!
Here are the pros and cons of using homemade scar wax instead of buying it
- Very cheap, compared to shop bought which can be over £30
- Easy to colour to your own skintone
- Great for large projects
- Smells nicer then chemical wax
- Sometimes can be hard to blend with your finger, becomes ‘bitty’
- Gets sticky easily so keep massaging it with flour
- If not store in fridge and in a pot can go off (just like flour would but quicker)
hope you enjoyed!