There are so many ways you can take care of yourself, and during a pandemic it’s important to treat yourself and perform self-care.
So, here’s a few ways you can take care of yourself!
- Remember to drink plenty of water – it’s a basic thing, but making sure you’re hydrated is a good idea. Obviously, don’t over hydrate. But we don’t want you getting migraines.
- Paint your nails – this goes to everyone, because nail polish is for everyone. Give yourself a nice coat and a lovely colour. Or black, because it’s cool.
- Eat your favourite food – we’re all likely to put weight on during the pandemic, let’s not worry about it! Gaining weight isn’t something to fear, so eat the food that you want! It’s a pandemic, nobody can blame you for comfort eating… We’re all super stressed.
- Dye your hair – try something new. It doesn’t have to last forever, just like the pandemic (let’s hope it doesn’t last forever…)
- Buzzcut! If you’ve been scared of doing it but want to try it, now is the time!
- Do something you enjoy doing! Whether that’s painting, writing, or sleeping. This is a pandemic, you don’t have to be productive!
Make sure to take care of yourself. Excercise twice a day – even if it’s just running around the house. Drink water, eat the food you love, and try to keep positive. We’re here for you, we love you, and we will get through this – together.
Until next time, Stay Safe!
Telephone: 0300 123 3393
Their telephone line is open 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).